Devon Wedding Photographer | Documentary Wedding Photography | Destination Weddings

Welcome to Lee Maxwell Photography, wedding photography captured in a documentary style. By working in an unobtrusive manner I provide images that exhibit the day for what it really is, a celebration. 

Covering weddings across Devon, and further afield, I love to photograph weddings from beginning to end, 10 hours coverage based around your plans. 95% of the photos delivered are completely unposed, showing all the real emotion of the day, the remaining 5% being those creative couple shots.

What you won't find here is any up-selling of photo albums or hidden costs for downloads. Just a photographer who loves to document weddings.

To see some examples of my work visit my wedding portfolio, and if you want to know how much this all costs, then check out my prices page. To read more about my approach visit the documentary photography page, and to find out what couples have said about my work then have a read of my testimonials.

I regularly update my blog with my adventures and if you want to know more about me then I have an about me page. Better yet, get in contact.